Thursday, February 11, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES!!!

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines a little early while I was thinking about it. I am now 32 weeks and feeling great still. I know that will change but I am loving every minute of it.
Even our little girl is giving loves.

32 Weeks


I am going to try to take pictures every week now. Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines day.
-With Love,
Craig, Cynthia, and Kailin

4 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Great name! You look awesome!

Joleen said...

You are SO adorable!!!!

RedWarthen said...

Oohh, cute name:) Fun to visit last Sat. I meant to tell you that I really feel the Chiropracter helps SOOOOO much for the end of pregnancy and also for delivery. It makes sense that if your body is in alignment then the baby can come out easier. I'm sure Eric is good or I'd recomend mine, as well. Just wanted to let you know:)

Heather said...

You look beautiful!! I hope you post a new pic each week!! :)