Saturday, August 30, 2008

Please save us from the Tomatos!!!

Our tomato plants are going crazy and now that Craig and I are back in school we don't have time to make salsa, and Craig really doesn't like the tomatos so if any of you love tomatos let me know and I will bring you some.

4 comments:

Joleen said...

Thanks for the yummy veggies!!
I hope you enjoy the Homemade Ice Cream! :D

Heather said...

Mmmm....I'd LOVE some home grown tomatoes. Why don't you stop by sometime and bring me some - I can see it all now....
"...Sorry Craig, I had to buy a plane ticket to bring Heather some of our tomatoes..."
We miss you down here!!;)

the MARTIN and BROOK Cook Family said...

Yeah, I would love some too! Vegas doesn't grow too many tomatoes, so we will see ya soon?

Laura said...

we'd always love some tomatos! You know where to find us...