Saturday, August 30, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!

All summer I have been telling my self to ride my bike to work and back. Well yesterday I did it. I rode my bike to work and back, a total of 13.5 miles. whoo hoo. I tried to accomplish this twice this summer. Once I made it to work and had Craig pick me up when I was off, and the next time I was halfway to work and I realized I left my bike lock at home. So I rode back home and drove to work. So today my legs are really tired, of course. I am starting to realize how out of shape I have let myself get. Anyways I posted a picture of my bike below. Oh yes and two things I have learned about riding a bike. No matter how comfy your seat may be by the end of the ride it feels like a Rock(and I don't mean a Chevy), and two for some reason every highschool who passes you in a car loves to scream at you. Not quite sure what that is about.

1 comment: