Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The Biggest Loser
Ok I am officially hooked on the Biggest Loser. Tuesdays are my only nights off that I am able to watch TV and Biggest loser is my show of choice. Currently I almost feel like I am losing water weight just by watching the show. Let me explain. Every week there is at least one thing that happens which makes me cry. Ok not cry more sob like a baby. If you have ever seen my UGLY CRY FACE it is not pretty but I definitely sport it every Tuesday night. I'm not sure what is the reason but it seems like my tear ducts are attached to the contestants because they cry and I cry. Really right now I am supposed to be finishing my paper for Psychology of Health which happens to be an intervention for my own personal weight loss and I just had to get that off my chest. Ohhh(big sigh of relief)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
You are funny Cynthia! I got your message. I think your story is funny. I agree with Sis. Collette, what some women wouldn't do to get their husbands to come home during the day...(wink, wink..) I've never really watched the biggest loser (I've heard it's good) but I want to be the biggest loser. So far only 4.2 pounds though. I guess it's a start! :0) Sorry again for flakin' on Sunday!
I LOVE the Biggest Loser!!! Its my Tuesday night addiction! ;D I was sad to see the dad go home last night- but better that his daughter stay and work since he couldn't exercise for like 3 weeks!
And did you see his at home pics- he looks good!!!! :D
I have exactly the same problem. James knows that if I'm watching Biggest Loser or Extreme Makeover Home Edition, I will be crying. But on the flip side, I do get inspired to work out more when I watch!
LOVE the biggest loser! I admire those people sooooooo much.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG!!! Have fun in Reno! No gambling....
love,
Danny, Laura, Parker, and Disney
Post a Comment