Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lets take a Trip down...

....Memory Lane!!!!
I have seen this on all of my friends blogs. When talking to a friend earlier this week I was reminded by all of the fun we have had together. So if you all have any fun memories please post them. Enjoy

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what memories people have of you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

5 comments:

ATP said...

Well, we already remembered the teeth incidents, but I was thinking about when I was driving down to a roommate's reception in SLC and I had you two in my car! Ahhh....love at first site for you two!!!

Joleen said...

Remember when I was in Nursery with you guys and Rachel came out of the bathroom holding her diaper. Dustin and Craig just looked at each other horrified! So I put it back on her. OK so that was a pretty lame memory, but its all I've got right now! Sorry! :D
Thanks for the great job you two do in there with my girls! :D

Amanda said...

So many good memories of you! Remember when we were over at the Highlander apartments and decided that we would try to put dreads in Chris's hair? We tied Benj's hair in little ponytails all over and then you got your hair incredibly voluminous? Oh oh, I have to share this one too. You were "Ron Weasley" and I believe rode the mop, I was Hermoine with a broom and Jenelle was Harry with another broom? We tied towels around our necks like capes and we went around to everyone's apartments thinking we were hilarious. The best was your accent! Ha ha.

Heather said...

All I gotta say is.....Solids!!

Laura said...

okay, so last night when we were playing games. Craig was telling us about that Hawaiin singer on the cd he made for us. I say, "is he a big hawaiin guy," and Craig says, "no, he's a skinny guy, like me..." Very funny, sorry I laughed so hard. You guys are the best. So glad we are friends.